Kadha is an excellent ayurvedic treatment for fighting the Coronavirus and the changing of seasons.
Many of the foods that cannot be consumed raw are expected to infuse their flavors into the boiling water, which is helpful to our bodies. It is also suitable for children because it is tasty.
- ½ Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- ½ Teaspoon Grated Ginger
- ½ Teaspoon Carom Seeds(Ajwain)
- 4-5 Tulsi leaves
- 2-3 Cloves
- ½ Teaspoon turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1-Teaspoon Honey
- 2 Cups of Water
Method of preparing immunity booster kadha to fight against covid-19:
- 1. In a saucepan, combine all of the ingredients mentioned above, except the honey.
- 2. Stir the ingredients together until they come to a boil. 2 cups of water would become 1 and 12 cups of water.
- 3. Cover the Kadha with the lid for 2 minutes.
- 4. After that, pour the Ayurvedic Kadha into a mug and stir in one teaspoon of honey.
- 5. Your Ayurvedic Kadha for enhancing immunity can now be consumed.
- 6. It is suggested to drink it twice a day for best performance.
- 7. Drink this twice a day.
Tip: It is advised not to drink or eat anything for 12 hours after drinking Kadha.
Honey, Ginger and apple cider vinegar kadha
- 1 cup of Water
- 1 piece of Ginger1 teaspoon
- Apple cider vinegar
- 1-teaspoon raw honey
- A pinch of Cayenne pepper
- Boil a cup of water in a pan.
- Add grated ginger and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Add apple cider vinegar, raw honey and cayenne powder into it.
- Mix it well and drink it warm.
- Consume it twice a day.