Our Honey’s unique manufacturing method makes it particularly useful for aesthetic purposes, such as eliminating acne, mending scars, and leveling out skin tone. Healthy Honey’s raw and unpasteurized litchi honey has specific characteristics that make it suitable for external application on the skin.
Benefits of applying honey on the face
- Raw honey is high in components that are good for your skin, especially if you have acne or autoimmune skin diseases like eczema or psoriasis.
- Applying honey to your skin can even help to reduce fungal overgrowth.
- Our raw litchi honey is the best pure honey to buy since it cures bacterial development on your skin, making it an excellent anti-acne solution.
- In the case of pimples or eczema, our honey anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties speed up the skin cell healing process.
- When applied to the skin, our raw litchi honey naturally exfoliates the skin by eliminating dead skin cells and regenerating skin cells- leaving you with radiant skin after each application.
Methods of applying litchi honey on the face
Using honey on your face is a very simple procedure. However, there are different methods for different kinds of skin problems.
- To treat face acne, eczema, and psoriasis
Honey paste or a honey facemask can be used to treat chronic skin problems. Buy litchi honey online since only unpasteurized honey should be used to treat such skin problems. Our raw honey contains beneficial microorganisms that aid in the reduction of redness, irritation, and the healing of blemishes.
(Honey can be mixed with other ingredients to make a face pack; however, if you are allergic to bee pollen, avoid using it).
Warm a mixture of three parts honey and one part cinnamon powder and apply it to the afflicted region for eight to ten minutes. Rinse with warm water to remove.
- For skin brightening and lightening
Our litchi honey is the best pure honey to buy as it has exfoliating qualities, so it may be used on your face to remove dead skin cells that make your skin seem dull. This might make your skin appear brighter.
Apply our unpasteurized, raw honey on your face after washing it with soap and water.
Note: To make the honey less sticky and simpler to remove, dilute it with clean water.
- To fade away scars
Honey aid the body’s healing process, which may aid in the fading of acne scars. Honey can be used as a spot therapy for scars, applied as a paste every day or every other day to the scarred area.
If you use raw honey facemasks as part of your skincare regime, as mentioned above, you may observe effects.
Note: Keep in mind that our knowledge of honey’s therapeutic properties is limited and evolving. Honey may not be beneficial for scarring produced by burns and severe wounds, according to research.
- Honey facemask for dry and oily skin
Add one or two drops of Argon or rosehip oil to your honey mixture before applying if you have really dry skin. Kaolin clay is also effective when combined with honey to help soothe greasy skin.
Is it possible that the skin wonder product you have been seeking is already in your home? Or else Healthy Honey natural litchi honey might be the solution you have been seeking, and it is an excellent complement to any natural skincare routine. Tonight, try a honey facemask and discover how much of a change it can make to your skin!
Buy litchi honey online from us, as it is raw honey that you might find a bit expensive, yet it is still a bargain when compared to other facial skin cosmetics.