Turmeric and honey face pack
- Apply this paste on pimples specifically and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Apply on the skin and keep it for 15 minutes.
- Wash it afterwards with lukewarm water.
- You can add a spoonful of curd to it.
Honey And Cinnamon
You can mix a teaspoon of cinnamon powder with honey and use it as a spot treatment.
Precaution: Cinnamon may cause skin irritation. While minor irritation is common, do a patch test before application.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon to make paste.
- Apply to akin with fingertips or cotton.
- Leave it overnight or 30 minutes.
- Rinse it with warm water.
- Do patch test to ensure it suits your skin.
Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mix 1 teaspoon ACV with 1 teaspoon of water and 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Apply the paste to your face and then rinse it off.
Honey and Tomato
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey into a puree of 1 ripe tomato.
- Wash your face before applying this mixture for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off completely with lukewarm water.
- Apply a thick layer of honey directly on your acne and let it sit for an hour or till it completely dry up.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Honey and tea tree oil
- Mix 2-3 drops of tea tree oil in one teaspoon of honey.
- Apply it on affected area and massage gently.
- Wash off after it dries.
Honey And Sugar Scrub
- Cleanse your skin with a natural scrub. Mix 2 tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of sugar to make a coarse scrub.
- Massage it gently on your skin to get rid of dead skin cells.
- Do not use it harshly over the skin to avoid skin damage.