How To Use Honey For Cough Treatment
by admin | May 11, 2021 | Health
Honey to relief continuous cough
- Take 1 tablespoon of honey thrice a day.
- Consume honey everyday before going to bed, if have bad cough and cause disruption in sleeping.
Honey and lemon
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey with 2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Consume this mixture everyday in the morning.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or a pinch of pepper for additional advantage.
- Mix 2 teaspoon of honey with a cup of warm water or your favorite herbal tea.
- Drink this 1-2 times daily.
Honey cough syrup
- Add 1 ½ cup of honey, 1-5 lemons juice, and ½ cup extra virgin olive oil.
- Heat it on medium flame by continuously stirring it.
- Remove from flame and let it cool down.
- Pour it in a jar with airtight lid and place in refrigerator.
- Consume 1 tablespoon of this mixture as required.
Honey and thyme herbal cough syrup
- Heat 4 ounce of thyme leaf and flower in 4 cups of water over low flame.
- Continue to boil on simmer until reduce to half.
- Strain the mixture and throw away the herbs.
- Let the mixture cool down to room temperature.
- Add 1 cup of raw honey and stir it well until smooth.
- Refrigerate it in glass jar.
- This will last up to 4 weeks.
- Consume 1 tablespoon twice or thrice a day.
Honey and ginger
- Boil 4 cups of water with 3 tablespoon of grated ginger and 1 tablespoon of dried mint, until mixture remains to half.
- Switch off the flame and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Add 1 cup of honey into this mixture.
- Store it in airtight container and place it in refrigerator.
- Take 1 tablespoon of this concoction every 4-hour to get relief from cough.