For Split Ends
- To cure split ends in your hair, combine 1-teaspoon honey, 2 tablespoons olive or jojoba oil, and 1 egg yolk in a mixing bowl.
- Beat this mixture to smooth paste.
- Dive hair into sections
- Rub this mixture gently to your scalp and massage with fingers.
- Leave it for 30 minutes by putting shower cap.
- Rinse and shampoo afterwards.
For Colored Hair
- Honey can be used to heal colored hair that has been affected by the dye.
- Apply pure honey directly onto the hair roots and gently rub it with your fingertips until it is fully absorbed.
- Leave for 20 minutes before rinsing and shampooing.
For Hair Loss
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder in to a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your scalp and leave it for 15 minutes
- Rinse it completely and shampoo your hair.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of honey in a cup of water.
- Wash hair with this mixture after finishing with your shampoo and conditioning, for soft and shiny hair.
- Mix 2 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of honey and mild shampoo.
- Wash your hair with this mixture and rinse it thoroughly.
You can combine honey with various ingredients to make homemade DIY masks for the healthy life of your hair.