- Make your own lip scrub by combining 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of sugar and ½ tablespoon of olive oil or coconut oil.
- Rub this mixture gently on your lips and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Remove it with wet wipe or damp cotton swab.
- Finish the process by applying lip balm afterwards.
Honey can help to hydrate the lips while still protecting them from infection. Use your fingers or a cotton swab to add organic honey to your lips during the day.
For natural pink lips
- Take equal amount of raspberries/strawberries, aloe Vera gel and honey.
- Blend them well in to paste.
- Apply this paste on your lips and leave for 20 minutes.
- Wash with cool water and pat dry.
- Repeat regularly to get natural pink lips.
- Combine 1 tablespoon of beetroot juice and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Damp your lips with wet cloth and rub this liquid gently on your lips.
- Leave it overnight to get natural pink tint on your lips in the morning.
- Continue it for a week to achieve naturally pink and soft lips.
DIY lip balms for dry lips
- Melt 1 tablespoon of beeswax in a boiler and add 1-tablespoon coconut oil and a dash of honey into it when half done.
- Blend this mixture.
- Add 2 Vitamin E oil capsules.
- Let it cool completely and transfer the end product into a small container or an old lip balm jar.
- Apply it when your lips feel dry.
- Melt 10g beeswax, 10g cocoa butter, and 15g Shea butter in a double boiler.
- Now add 1-teaspoon hemp oil, 4teaspoon almond oil and 2-teaspoon honey.
- Stir it well until turn up into liquid consistency.
- Blend the mixture by using blender until reach medium-thick consistency.
- Transfer the product into a jar to set.