Garlic and honey
- Mix 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- Apply on pimples and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Honey and baking soda
- Make a paste of 2-tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
- Apply it on your affected area for 2-3 minutes.
- Massage gently with hands to remove it afterwards.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Honey and red sandalwood
- Mix a teaspoon of honey with 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder to make a thick paste.
- Apply it to affected areas and wash off after15-20 minutes.
- Do patch test to ensure you are not allergic to any ingredient.
Honey and neem
- Mix 1 tablespoon of neem leaves paste to 1 tablespoon of honey to make a paste.
- Apply it to affected area and wash off when completely dry.
Honey and lemon
- Make a thick paste of lemon juice and honey by adjusting the proportion accordingly
- Apply this paste on your face or target area.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with water and pat dry.
Honey as a cleanser
- Massage a pea sixed amount of healthy honey gently into the skin for a minute.
- Rinse it off to deep clean the skin.