Honey and cinnamon
- Boil 1 cup water with 2 pieces of cinnamon stick.
- Let it sit for 10 min on low flame.
- Strain and cool the mixture.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey and stir well.
- Drink this everyday.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder, 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a bowl.
- Top your toast with this mixture and eat it daily.
Honey and fenugreek seeds
- Boil one cup of water with ½ teaspoon of fenugreek seeds into it.
- Simmer it for 5 minutes.
- Strain and cool to room temperature.
- Mix 1 teaspoon honey and stir it.
- Add ½ teaspoon of lemon juice (optional)
- Dry roast fenugreek seeds and crush them into powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of fenugreek powder and 1 teaspoon of honey and blend it well.
- Consume daily on an empty stomach.
Honey and curd
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey to 1 cup of curd.
- Add fresh fruits and nuts.
- Consume after meal as a dessert or mid day snack to manage hunger cravings.
Honey and Cumin
- Add 3 grams of cumin seeds to a glass of water.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey and stir it.
- Consume it daily on an empty stomach.
Honey and Black Pepper
- Mix 1 tablespoon of black pepper and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Consume it and drink a glass of water after that.
- Follow this daily.
Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water.
- Drink it daily before going to bed.
- Mix 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon of garlic juice, 2 teaspoon of honey and lemon juice each, 1 pinch of cayenne pepper into a glass of water.
- Drink it before meals.