Do you know how great honey can be for your body? If you are looking for the benefits of honey and especially those in which organic honey is consumed in the morning, then you are at the right place. The best time to consume honey is in the morning.
Here in this blog, we will tell you how you can benefit from organic honey.
How Will Honey Benefit You if You Consume it in the Morning?
For hundreds of years, people are using raw honey for many medicinal and health purposes. If we look back, all honey you used to find was organic. So, raw and organic honey was nearly the same thing at that time. But today, the case is different. With growing urbanization, we do not have much organic honey. So, if you are thinking where can I buy natural honey easily then Healthy Honey offers the best organic and natural honey which can be bought from the convenience of your home easily.
To brush you up through the difference between raw and organic honey, raw honey is directly taken from any beehive, strained to remove bee body parts and beehive particles, and consumed. On the other hand, organic honey maintains specific standards. The beehive is situated in such a place that leads 5-8 miles away from any roads, industries, houses, etc. Even the flowers that the bees use for sucking nectar are grown in organic ways.
So, it is always recommended to use organic honey in today’s time.
Now, the benefits of consuming honey in the morning are –
- Treatment of Diarrhoea: Diarrhoea is a big problem for almost all infants and very old-aged people. Although the disease is not really fatal, it is a big problem. Honey does help a lot of indigestion, and in a study done on 150 children having acute gastroenteritis, it was seen that most of them who were given organic honey with an oral rehydration solution (which is given to all diarrhea patients) recovered faster from the illness and recovered their normal bowel movement eventually.
The same is true with adults. It can treat mild diarrhea. One full teaspoon of honey in the morning must be mixed with a drink and not more than that, or it may make things worse.
- Providing Energy: Honey consists of 2 % of vitamins, amino acids, minerals, 18 % of water, and a whopping 80 % of natural sugars. Consuming honey gives you a lot of energy instantly. Many athletes chose honey over expensive energy drinks. Many have claimed to have taken it just before starting the competition.
It is best to consume one full teaspoon of honey right in the morning, and it will keep you charged all day long.
- Helps in Weight Loss: In combination with other natural substances like cinnamon, garlic, or lemon juice, honey can prove very effective for those looking to lose weight. Honey increases the body’s metabolism, which makes your body work more, which in turn burns fat and helps in weight loss.
You must consume one full teaspoon of honey every morning with a little cinnamon, garlic, or lemon juice (without salt and sugar) in lukewarm water and you will definitely feel energized all day. This energy you will experience comes from the fat burning in your body, releasing energy as a by-product.
- Building Up Immunity: Honey helps strengthen the body’s immune system. Immunity is especially required in children. Since honey is an excellent antibacterial and antimicrobial agent, it fights off many diseases. Studies have also shown that honey can help fight viruses and funguses. According to scientists, honey is one of the best immunity boosters of all time.
One teaspoon of honey must be consumed with a glass of lukewarm water every morning to boost immunity. This must be especially given to children.
- Boosting Memory and releasing Stress: Consuming honey increases the body’s metabolism, especially beneficial for those living a sedentary lifestyle. If you want to burn calories while sitting at home, instead of taking allopathic or other pills and medicines, take natural organic honey. This enhanced metabolism can release hormones that will make you fit, energetic, feeling like you are powerful and happy. This releases out stress from the body, and studies have proven that consuming honey for longer periods of time can boost memory.
For this one, too, you must consume one teaspoon full of honey in a glass of lukewarm water every day.
Honey has a lot of benefits that we know off till now. A very few have been mentioned in this article, and there are many more. It is very healthy for a person to consume organic honey in adequate amounts every day. Healthy Honey offers for its customers the best honey to buy so that they can get all the advantages honey offers.